Saturday, 31 December 2011

Today's Review: Playing Monopoly For Ages

This is the third game of Monopoly I've played within a week, each one has lasted hours. It's all back and forth, owing each other pitiful amounts. After running out of paper money in the bank in our regular version, I went and bought the new one with cards instead of cash. So this evening's has probably been the most successful I've played so far.

We've managed to build up quite a few houses, but I just got wiped out by having to pay £10m. The game has lasted a few hours anyway, so no matter how efficiently you can play it and how many resources you have, it's still a long game. Still, it's all good fun, the time has kind of flown by, I'm certainly not ready to give up anyway. I will rebuild my empire.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment