Tuesday 12 June 2012

Today's Review: Apple's Magic Mouse


I got this mouse with the Mac Mini I bought last year, and so far I've failed to mention just how awesome it is. I was dubious at first about a mouse with no discernible buttons, but you can left click and right click just like any other mouse, so that's all good.

It's the trackpad function that really makes the mouse special. You can scroll just by swiping your finger up ad down the top of the mouse, go forwards and backwards on our web browser with a left and right swipe, it's so smooth, feels awesome to use.

Apart from that, what really wows me is the battery life. They can last for pretty much a few weeks, and this mouse gets pretty heavily used, so to think that a couple of AAs in a Bluetooth mouse can last that long is astonishing really.

So good on you Apple. If you're in the market for a mouse and are apprehensive about the high price point, I understand, but it's probably the best mouse purchase you can make. Apart from one of them fancy gaming mice I guess, but what are you, some kind of massive nerd?

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment