Wednesday 5 October 2011

Today's Review: Surpassing 10,000 Pageviews

Woo, this blog reached 10,000 pageviews today. That's a landmark number, right? I've been doing this thing for almost eight months now, so it works out to over 1,000 views a month on average. That seems relatively successful in my eyes, although I know the internet is a big place.

Still, I haven't been shamelessly plugging this blog to any comments section I can find, so I guess some of these views could be attributed to... dare I say... regulars? I know I have a few friends who like to read my reviews regularly (thanks guys, you make me feel warm and fuzzy inside), but perhaps there are some other people out there who aren't bored of me yet.

Still, it could also be thousands of people stumbling randomly upon me, but hey, that's better than nothing. So while sometimes finding something to review each day gets a little tedious, seeing that this stuff is actually getting read is enough to spur me on. At the end of it all it's fun to do, so hopefully I can carry it through to the next 10,000. Thanks for reading my stuff, all you lovely people.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment