Saturday 3 March 2012

Today's Review: Tesco's Snowco Snaps


Holy crap! How has no one else thought of this? Probably because it's a little weird. Snowco Snaps are pretty much like Coco Pops, but covered in white chocolate instead of milk. Pretty crazy, especially for breakfast, but it's a novel idea. The cereal itself is a tad larger than your regular Coco Pop, not sure why, but there you go.

As for the taste, it will certainly take some getting used to. I wouldn't say it's a bad tasting cereal, but because the flavour is so novel, and white chocolate normally isn't associated with breakfast, it just all feel a little odd. Especially when it turns the milk white chocolatey as well. Perhaps after a few more bowls I shall become more accustomed, but I'm pretty sure it won't reach the heights of regular chocolate cereals in my esteem. Still, good idea, and good effort.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment