Monday 1 April 2013

Today's Review: Having 14 Easter Eggs In The Kitchen When I Shouldn't Eat Chocolate

They're all lined up in there, staring at me (at least they would be if they had eyes). Chocolatey goodness in egg form, which is the tastiest form of chocolate (empirically proven). Trouble is, even one half of an egg is enough to send me off course in my weight loss mission, so I just have to sit here, facing temptation. Eggy, chocolatey temptation.

I wish they would leave. But the only way they will leave is through consumption, and I don't wish to make my children obese or diabetic by forcing them to eat eggs at an immense rate. So my only option is to wait. Wait, with the eggs in the corner of my eye, hoping my willpower will hold out long enough to see their extinction at the hands of small, chocolatey mouths. If only I could shut out the noise of that cracking sound when the egg is bitten into, the smell of smooth chocolate, it would be a further minor victory. But I shall resist, and I shall emerge victorious, no matter how agonising this temptation may become.

My rating: 2/5

1 comment:

  1. Trial by fire. This could be good for you!

    ReplyDelete