Thursday 19 May 2011

Today's Review: This Text I Got


Free message it says. I do hope it's free, otherwise there would be some system whereby you could just send a text to someone and get paid for it. Then the world's economy would collapse overnight. But thanks for clarifying that this is not yet occurring. But anyway, now I've calmed down from imagining sleeping under a newspaper, what is the purpose of this message?

"Our records indicate you may be entitled to £3850 for the accident you had". Well, obviously they want to get straight to this point, because the message doesn't even bother to explain who's sending it. Although there would be a name showing up at the top if I had the number saved. Is this a number everyone should have stored in the phone? Did I meet a prolific injury lawyer who gave me his number while I was drunk, but I didn't put it in my phone properly? What am I missing out on here, and what stories did I tell this prolific injury lawyer involving an accident I had? Come to think of it, what accident did I have? I can't think of anything particularly devastating. Nothing that's worth almost £3,850. Unless you're talking about... my child? Sure, she wasn't planned, but she's no accident. How dare you Mr. Random Encounter Injury Lawyer, I don't need compensation for that. Or are you trying to buy her? Shame on you. And for such a small amount. I could put her to work and earn more than that in less than a year on minimum wage.

Why such a specific amount anyway? So you can claim legal expenses of £150? This is getting worse by the minute. Whoever sent this is evil. They want to buy my children for small amounts and put them to work sending out texts to other people. I will not stand for this.

"STOP"

Ah, all is right with the world again.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment