Tuesday 24 May 2011

Today's Review: The Shoulder Straps On My Jacket

After a particularly healthy shopping trip today, I returned home with a backpack full of vegetables. Sliding it off my shoulder, I felt a small "pop" as a button came off the shoulder strap of my jacket. "Oh crap," I thought, "now I won't be able to..." but I couldn't think of what I'd not be able to do with my bow defunct shoulder strap. What are they for? Attaching military insignia and decoration and the like. But I don't have any of those as my jacket is from Debenhams and not the military.

I see no practical application for these things in my life. I could hang some shopping bags from them, but that would look stupid. It seems more likely that large people would just grab me by them as I run away from muggings. I guess they're there for decoration, but they just look a bit stupid. Especially now one is unrestrained and flapping in the wind.

Oh well. I guess I'll just go and find a couple of falcons and get them to perch on the straps. Then they could fly me around places and attack my enemies. It's the only thing I can think of.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment