Thursday 16 February 2012

Today's Review: Kit Kat Pop Choc


These have been around for a while, I know, and that is a terrible picture, I know. But today I picked up a bag for a mere pound, so down the hatch they went.

Quite literally, in fact. One I popped my first choc I couldn't stop popping pop chocs. Kit Kats have always been awesome, but the regular version is somewhat lacking in the chocolate to wafer ratio, something that the Kit Kat Chunky went some way towards fixing. Each of the pop chocs, however, is a small ball of the wafer covered in a reasonably thick layer of chocolate. They're like the Kit Kat version of Maltesers, but that amount of chocolate coating is extremely satisfying, and it certainly didn't take me long to eat them. I'm just sorry I left it so long to try them.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment