Saturday 2 March 2013

Today's Review: Nose Hair

We all have nose hair. No matter which great lengths we may go to to hide it, there's definitely some up there. That's a good thing though. Without nose hair our airways would be getting clogged up with all kinds of dust and crap. So they serve a very useful purpose, even if the end result is a load of bogeys.

But while I'm thankful for my nasal hairs and the protection they provide, as I've gotten older they seem to have forgotten their boundaries. They're called nasal hairs for a reason, you know, but if mine are left unchecked for long enough they attempt to sneak out of my nose to hang with my moustache hair. I've had to invest in a nose hair clipper, it's that bad sometimes. I wish they'd just stay in my nasal passage and do their job, but they have to take the piss, and it's only going to get worse as I get older. Nose hair is good, as long as it stays in your nose.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment