Sunday 29 June 2014

Today's Review: Haribo Tropifrutti


It's always nice to find a bag of Haribo I haven't tried before, especially when it's sitting at the Tombola table at a school fete. This Tropifrutti bag contains a nice selection of colourful, fruit shaped gummies, and I couldn't wait to give them a go.


There's a nice selection of tropical flavours to choose from. As you can see, we have pineapple, banana, orange, uh... palm tree? Yeah, they're not exact, but each sweet is bursting with juicy flavour. The pineapple tastes like pineapple, the banana tastes like banana, the snozzberries taste like snozzberries. That's what I'll call the palm tree shaped one, although it does have a lovely hint of melon. The purple one even tastes like passion fruit, which is not a flavour I've seen used too often in sweets. The texture is pretty interesting too. They're much like fatter versions of the tiny jelly babies you get in the Super Mix, which I find are far superior to the popular UK Jelly Babies. A soft, chewy shell, concealing the thick, tasty jelly within. I always loved those Haribo jelly babies, and now I've found something better. If you like your tropical flavours, this bag is for you.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. These look great, especially the banana flavour. I wish my school fete had such awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete