Wednesday 12 October 2016

Today's Review: Pop Works Sticky Toffee Pudding Popcorn


There's a new popcorn brand in town, as if there weren't enough already. I'm not mad though, I like popcorn, and Pop Works seem to have a nice selection of interesting flavours that will hopefully shake things up a little. Sticky toffee pudding seems to be their least ambitious, so I figured I'd try it out first to see how good their popcorn is in general.

I like it, this is some nice popcorn with a good crunch to it. There were a few unpopped kernels along the way, but overall it's a pretty good experience. The toffee flavour is very sweet, although a little dark, it's not the kind of toffee you'd find in Butterkist, and does seem to replicate the pudding more than just regular toffee. It's probably just personal preference, but I think I prefer the lighter version, although there's no doubt that this sweet toffee flavouring is pretty good, and the molasses in the ingredients is a good indication that this is good quality stuff. Pop Works have managed to bring out a good, old fashioned flavour with a nice little twist, I look forward to seeing what else they've got.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment