Sunday 9 September 2018

Today's Review: Müller Light Banoffee Pie Yogurt


Müller limited edition flavours are something to look forward to, and they've bought into the recent banoffee craze with this Light yogurt offering. There's not too much to say about this, banoffee has been done many times before by many others, and this is a decent effort. The banana is there in full force, but not overwhelming the toffee, which is a smooth, sweet underlayer. It's a good blend, a tasty one, and definitely worth picking up for a mid-morning snack. I would say that the pie element is lost entirely, which I figured would be the case. Why not just call it banoffee flavour? Then I wouldn't expect some pastry flavouring chucked in. So I was a little disappointed, but this is still a pretty tasty yogurt.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment