Saturday 1 September 2018

Today's Review: Oasis Aquashock Spicy Raspberry


I was not a fan of the cherry variety of Oasis' new flavoured water, but seeing another one while stopping for petrol, I couldn't help but give it another go. Here we have "spicy raspberry", which I thought was just a funky name, but it turns out it's raspberry and chilli flavoured. Why is there chilli in everything these days? I mean, I love spice more than anyone I know, but can I have a drink without my mouth burning?

Well yes, I can have this one, because it's not all that spicy. The raspberry is nice enough, I get something of a Volvic Touch Of Fruit vibe, but not as nice. The chilli tastes more like dodgy sweeteners than anything particularly spicy, and while it does leave a little bit of heat in the back of the throat after a few gulps, it's just not worth it. This is nicer than the cherry, but this whole Aquashock thing just isn't working for me.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment