Saturday 17 September 2011

Today's Review: Not Having Anything To Review Because You've Been At Work All Day

I started work at 11am today, and got home at about 10pm. Normally there's a point in the day where I watch something, or eat something, and can give a nice little review of it when I get home. But since I've been at work all damn day, I've just been working all day. Sure, I ate some food, but it was chicken and some pastries, so nothing special. I could certainly review my job or some other aspect of it, but that's some dangerous ground to tread on, and to be honest it would take me a long time to form an adequate balanced review of my work place.

So instead I am sitting here at 11pm, with nothing to write about, feeling at a loss for words. Except for tonight, obviously, as I am reviewing my situation. I guess you could say I have writer's block, but that's only because I have just been doing the same old thing I do every day, with nothing new or interesting to show for it. But don't worry, I'm sure I'll find something tomorrow, even if it is a random item. For now though, I am pretty drained, so I shall just say that having nothing to review sucks a bag of balls.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment