Monday 5 September 2011

Today's Review: The Sudoku Cube



I can't figure this out. I got it as a present a while back, and haven't really picked it up much. I had a bit of a crack at it today, but to no avail. I am quite good at Sudoku, but I have never solved a Rubik's Cube in my life. This is like a Rubik's Cube, but a helluva lot harder. Or so it looks. There aren't just solid blocks of colour on each side, there are the number 1-9. and they must be arranged in some kind of order, I don't know, I didn't read the instruction properly, if it even came with them. I don't think making each side read perfectly from 1-9 counts, because there'd still be the same numbers in any given line.

I don't know. It baffles me at the moment. But I know if my intellect soars due to a freak genetic accident, or if I'm bored enough to work out the method of doing it, this cube will keep me entertained for a while.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment