Tuesday 16 October 2012

Today's Review: Having To Turn The Heating On

I wrote a review last year on October 24th, lamenting the fact that the weather was getting colder, and soon I'd have to turn on the heating. Today it is October 16th, and I'm ashamed to say I turned it on today. I wish I could have held out for longer, but it's just cold in here.

I don't like having to turn on the heating. Not because I'm particularly worried about the world's lack of resources, it's simply because I don't want to pay that much for gas. But now I have felt that sweet warmth of the radiators, it'll be hard to stop turning u[ the thermostat. It's a slippery slope of warm snuggliness that leads to such atrocities as accidentally leaving it on overnight or while you go out somewhere. I hate having to turn on the heating. If only I wasn't so weak, maybe I could've kept it off until November. Oh well, there's always next year.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment