Monday 10 February 2014

Today's Review: Raspberry & Passion Fruit Fanta



In recent years there have been a lot of new Fanta flavours coming out, and that's pretty good, as all of them are tasty. I especially liked the mango and passion fruit flavour that came out a while ago, so upon spotting this special edition raspberry and passion fruit I just had to give it a go.

Well, I enjoyed it. The raspberry gives it a lovely tartness, not quite as sour as your classic lemon Fanta, and it's rounded out quite well by the smoothness of the passion fruit. It's an overall quite refreshing flavour with a tangy kick, perhaps ever so slightly too tangy for my liking. If I had to choose any flavour, I'd probably go with the good old Fruit Twist or the good not-so-old mango and passion fruit. But if you're a fan of the lemon variety, you'll probably want to give this one a go. It's good to see Fanta churning out more flavours, hopefully there are more to come.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment