Friday 21 February 2014

Today's Review: Wild Berry Skittles


These Skittles have been around for a while in import candy stores, but they're finally available for a reasonable price in UK shops, as evidenced by this nice big bag I got for £1 today. The idea behind them is great, because berries make the best sweet flavours by far, and this bag boasts raspberry, strawberry, wild cherry, berry punch and melon berry flavours.

The flavours are all very nice. They have that distinct "berry" taste that's slightly sour and pippy, but that just helps bring out the fruity flavours which actually match the descriptions very nicely. These Skittles are extremely moreish, and I think I prefer them to the classic original flavours. Maybe it's because I love berry flavours, but I don't see why anyone wouldn't. If you like Skittles, you can't go wrong with this bag. Bold flavoured, juicy goodness.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. I love these, they were out briefly in the early 2000's in the UK and I remember buying them on the cheap quite regularly. I'm so glad they're back - definitely nicer than regular Skittles!

    ReplyDelete