Sunday, 18 November 2012

Today's Review: Magnum Chocolate Ice Cream


Have you ever had a Magnum, and just wished that you could eat the same thing, but have it crushed up and put in a tub for you? No? Well, you can anyway, with tubs of Magnum ice cream. It comes in two varieties, your average vanilla, with chocolatey bits, or chocolate with chocolatey bits. I chose the latter, because you can never have too much chocolate. Or so I thought.

Don't get me wrong, it is nice, but it gets a little too sickly as you chow down. tHe Magnum chocolate bits are very generously heaped into the mix, so there's always a nice crunchy texture in each mouthful. The ice cream is nice too, it's just a little too thick and fudge-like in consistency for my liking. But maybe that serves me right for being too greedy. In smaller portions it would probably be more manageable. Still, a very nice ice cream, I'll have to try the vanilla next.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment