Monday 26 November 2012

Today's Review: Galaxy Gift For You - Truffle


It's Christmas soon, well, in more than a month's time anyway. So obviously the Christmas themed treats are lining the shelves. Galaxy have stepped up the game from last year's caramel filled present, and provided us with a truffle version, which is good news for me because I love chocolate truffle.

Since the day the Galaxy Truffle disappeared from the Celebrations box, there has been a hole in my heart that only truffle can fill. But now I can tuck into it again, if only for the Christmas period. What we have here is a present shaped chocolate. One half is just plain old Galaxy chocolate, but the other conceals a smooth truffle centre that is just as good as I remember. I did feel a little ripped off at first, thinking they should have made the whole thing truffle, but having eaten one it feels like just the right amount. Any more would be quite sickly. This is definitely a delicious little treat, let the Christmas snacking begin.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment