Tuesday 18 June 2013

Today's Review: Peanut Butter Whoppers


I love Whoppers. I love Reese's. These are Reese's Whoppers, so by simple addition (multiplication? I don't know how food maths works) I should love them double. Instead of the regular chocolate that these malted milk balls are normally covered in, this special variety has Reese's peanut butter flavour candy on the outside. So while both foods have chocolate as a key ingredient, in this case there is none in sight. Is that a bad thing?

Well, not really. The candy is pretty much like chocolate. Smooth, creamy, and melts in the mouth. It certainly has that bold peanut butter flavour that Reese's normally has, and coupled with the malted milk ball inside it's a pretty nice flavour combination. For those of you not familiar with Whoppers, these pretty much taste like peanut butter Maltesers, and they are very nice. If you can find a box, it's well worth springing that money for.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment