Wednesday 19 March 2014

Today's Review: Aero Bubbly White


I do love Aero, but there's not much variety to be had. The milk chocolate is the old classic, the orange is nice for a change, but I really don't like the mint. Thankfully, this limited edition white chocolate Aero has hit the shelves, and everyone knows white chocolate makes everything better.


Well, it's not all white chocolate. I'm not sure why there's a regular chocolate coating, perhaps to emphasise the white bubbly bit underneath, but really, it doesn't matter, because this tastes awesome either way. It's the same old aerated. bubbly chocolate, but in white. It's smooth, creamy and light, and I wish it came in a bigger bar, because after eating this I was left wanting more. This is a fantastic new flavour of Aero, I just wish it was here to stay.

My rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment