Sunday 28 May 2017

Today's Review: Swedish Fish


Here's another one to mark off my list of American candies I've heard about on TV. I picked up this box from Mr. Simms a while back, and as yet haven't posted my review of them, so here we go. These are fish shaped, chewy sweets with various flavours. I'd say fruity, but sometimes it's hard to tell exactly what they were going for with the American stuff. Artificial flavours rule! Anyway, these do have the taste of those generic fruity sweet flavours, and mostly do a good job, but they are overly sweet in some respects. They are very flavoursome though, and the texture is great. They're like wine gums, but a bit softer, I'd say somewhere between wine gums and Jelly Babies, but without any of that powdery nonsense that makes me hate on the babies. This is a good box of sweets, a nice helping of American candy goodness.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment