Monday 30 July 2018

Today's Review: Costa Watermelon & Coconut Cooler


Here's a quick review of the new summer cooler from Costa, an interesting combination of watermelon and coconut. Previously I would have shuddered at the thought of this, but coconut has grown on me in recent years, and I can never resist the call of the watermelon. It's a nice light, refreshing cooler, the watermelon provides a good base, a nice fruity flavour, but I'm sure we all know that it can be pretty watery, I mean the clue's in the name. That's where the coconut is on hand to fill in the gaps, and it does a somewhat decent job. It's a little overwhelming, the sweetness is a little over the top, but combined with the watermelon it does make for a nice little concoction, sweet and refreshing and definitely a summer drink. Worth picking up.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment