Wednesday 18 April 2012

Today's Review: The IKEA UPPLEVA Announcement


I'm a little bit in love. I have many pieces of IKEA around my place, in fact my TV is sitting on top of an EXPEDIT. But now we have the UPPLEVA, which is a Smart TV, Blu-Ray player and furniture all in one. Great wire storage too, in an age where I'm scared to look behind my TV. Shut up and take my money.

Well, I guess it's not too perfect though, The fact that they've thought to include Blu-Ray and internet features in the TV itself shows that IKEA are really thinking about the longevity of the product, and the wireless speakers are an awesome touch. But for a technophilic sunuvabitch like me who has 3D and 5.1 surround it doesn't quite hit the mark. But hey, perhaps that's a good thing. If they ever presented me with the whole package I wouldn't be able to stop my credit card bursting out of my wallet. Just look at the thing. It's so sexy.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment