Tuesday 3 April 2012

Today's Review: Lexus Crackers


You know how to make your product sell? By naming it after a sports car and selling it in questionable 99p stores. Anyway, they certainly caught my eye.

Lexus is billed as "The sandwich calcium cracker". How healthy sounding. This variety has chocolate cream in the middle though, so I guess this isn't the lightest version available. This one is a weird mix though. The cracker isn't as sweet as you'd expect, and is actually quite salty. It's kinda like putting some chocolate cream between a couple of Tuc biscuits. That stuff peppered on the top there? That's not chocolate or anything, it's some kind of herb. I have no idea what's going on with this snack.

Still, once you get used to it the taste isn't bad. Just a little too salty for my liking. All in all it's just a weird foodstuff, and I'd probably recommend going for anything else.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment