Saturday 7 July 2012

Today's Review: Galaxy Double Shot Mocha Latte


I do like my coffee, you know. I never used to like coffee, but I just kept drinking it until I liked it, as is the mystery of the human body. I've never been too much of a fan of these chilled coffee drinks though. Frappucinos are fine, but the Starbucks in a can is a bit weird. It's not awful, it's just not how I'd choose to ingest my caffeine.

But here we have something different. It's a mocha, and it's Galaxy. Basically it's like a chocolate milkshake with some ground up coffee beans, and that's fine with me. I gulped this down. Gave me a nice little caffeine rush and a smooth Galaxy flavour all in one. So if you want a bit of a wake up call without the danger of burning your mouth, wrap your lips around one of these.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment