Sunday 26 August 2012

Today's Review: Cotton Bubble Gum


Ah, Chupa Chups. You have supplied me with wonderful lollies for many years, but apparently you want to branch out, because here is a product that combines two foods, neither of which are lollies. Cotton Bubble Gum is a weird, unearthly substance. Sure, it looks and feels a bit like candy floss (cotton candy), but as you chew it quickly dissolves and comes together to form bubblegum. It's a weird, juicy process that I can't really explain, but basically the end result is you chewing a piece of gum.

I see how this could appeal to kids. Two for the price of one, novelty and all that, but to be honest I wasn't too impressed. The gum is nice, sure, but the weird candy floss substance they've managed to create from it is just really weird. I think I'd just rather grab a stick of gum anyday.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment