Sunday 12 August 2012

Today's Review: Monster X-Presso


Is it Monster? Is it coffee? Is it Monster coffee? Yes, it's Monster coffee. Not content with taking over the energy drink business, Monster have decided to produce this interestingly coloured can, which promises "coffee + energy", which I guess means twice the energy. I don't know. How much is an energy?

Yes, it's been done before, and the comparison was instantly made between this and the Starbucks Double Shot Espresso. It's the same drink basically. But this one is a lot smoother, milkier. None of the slightly bad aftertaste you get with Starbucks. It seems like Monster know what they're doing a lot of the time, and apart from that Rehab drink, I've enjoyed everything they've thrown at me. This is another hit.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. pigpg เกมใหม่มาแรง แตกดี ที่สุด เว็บเกมใหม่ที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมอย่างแพร่หลายในวงการเกมออนไลน์ pg slot ด้วยเกมที่มีความสนุกสุดพิเศษและการจ่ายเงินที่แตกต่างออกไปเลย

    ReplyDelete