Tuesday 28 August 2012

Today's Review: Rolo Milkshake


Ha, I just realised how Rolo sounds like YOLO. There must be something in that, but I'm not willing to give that stupid acronym any attention. Instead, I'll talk about McDonald's Rolo milkshake. I guess it's their next step after creating every kind of McFlurry imaginable, now they just need to make every kind of milkshake. This was a good choice though.

It's as smooth as every other milkshake they provide. Definitely very chocolatey, but with a hint of caramel obviously. Not too much though, I didn't get that distinctive Rolo flavour when I was drinking, just a smooth, slightly caramel chocolate shake. So yes, more attention to detail could have been made with the flavour, but I love me a milkshake, and this was highly enjoyable. So try it before it's gone forever. ROLO!

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment