Sunday 23 December 2012

Today's Review: Socks For Christmas

It's the ultimate dad present. The present you get when no one can think of anything else. It's normally considered a bad thing, but while in past years I would have scowled while unwrapping a pair of socks, lately my opinion has changed.

You see, I wear socks every day, and for some reason, getting older means my socks accumulate holes at a surprising rate, while the amount of times I actively go out and buy replacements is next to nothing. So when I unwrapped a nice pack of socks this afternoon, I was quite happy. No more searching for pairs of socks, no more running out in a particularly busy wash week. For now, my sock problems are behind me. Socks are a legitimately good present.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment