Friday 7 December 2012

Today's Review: Tropical Yop


I can't say that yoghurt is one of my favourite beverages, but I sure won't pass up a bottle of Yop when it's cheap. Forget those tiny yoghurt drinks with all that friendly bacteria they pump into you, I want Yop, because they had a cool advert.

Well, finally we have the flavour to match that smooth-ass reggae. Not that I know what this "tropical" consists of, there's no clue in the ingredients, and no attempt to tell us what it's meant to taste like. So when I took my first gulp, I was somewhat surprised to find it kind of tasted like apricot yoghurt. The apricot is not a tropical fruit, it is in fact native to areas with a continental climate. But I digress. I guess they didn't want to make it taste like apricot, even with that toucan perching on the logo, obviously meant to distract me.

Still, a nice drink. Maybe they should work on fitting in some more guavas and passion fruits and the like, but today I just did not feel that tropical vibe.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment