Thursday 6 December 2012

Today's Review: Super Mario Sweets


Yeah, I found some Super Mario sweets. Dubious, perhaps, but there's a Nintendo seal of quality on the back, so I guess it's legit. Anyways, this bag is particularly interesting, because inside there are two kinds of sweets, a bag of crunchy ones, and a bag of jellies.

Too bad they're both not that nice. The only colour I had in the jellies bag was orange, and they're pretty big too. Not sure what the flavour was supposed to be. It didn't seem like orange, it was almost as if they forgot to add flavouring, it is that nondescript of a taste.

The crunchy sweets are slightly better though. Various small mushrooms and faces of a Love Heart texture, although harder. The flavours taste like the kind you get with Love Hearts as well. Not particularly any certain flavour. It could be fruity, but I'll be damned if I know what fruits they resemble. It's your standard, chalky, sweet flavours, although the chalkiness is more predominant with Mario here.

I don't know what I was expecting from a company named Au'some, creator of such well known classics as Ooze Pops and... Snerdles? Come on Nintendo, these guys are damaging your brand here. Give me a Cadbury chocolate Mario already.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment