Thursday 23 January 2014

Today's Review: Reese's Sticks


I'm a big fan of Reese's. From Pieces, to Peanut Butter Cups, to Nutrageous, they know how to provide me with my chocolate peanut butter fix. So I was quite excited to find a new chocolate bar that promised me chocolate, peanut butter and wafer goodness. What could go wrong?

Well, nothing really. This is a nice bar. The peanut butter is as flavoursome and creamy as ever, and there's a generous chocolate covering. The wafer is also nice and fluffy. But it certainly isn't a new favourite for me. Reese's other offerings are gloriously peanutty, and it seems the wafer is this bar just kind of subtracts from the potential flavour. It's a nice bar or the sake of variety, but everything else Reese's is probably much more worth your time. Reese's Sticks are good, but not great.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment