Saturday 25 January 2014

Today's Review: Wonka Bottle Caps



When it comes to interesting, tasty candy, you can't really go wrong with Wonka. Nerds, Gobstoppers, even chocolate bars, most everything I've tried is pretty damn nice. So I didn't hesitate in picking up these soda flavoured sweeties.

They come in five flavours: orange, root beer, cola, cherry and grape. Well, apparently they do anyway. You see, these aren't very flavoursome at all. They're like Love Hearts, but somehow simultaneously harder and chalkier in texture. There is a slight hint of flavour, but it's mostly just a dry experience. I was trying to try all the flavours, but by the time I got to an orange candy that tasted like TCP I had to give up. So yeah, I wouldn't recommend these.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment