Tuesday 16 September 2014

Today's Review: Cadbury Wispa Biscuits


I have enjoyed Cadbury's venture into biscuit territory, although apparently I've only reviewed one variety. Well, now that changes, as I couldn't help but pick up these Wispa biscuits. Wispa is probably my favourite Cadbury bar, and I still remember the pain of its years-long absence from shops. But not it comes in biscuit form, what could go wrong?

Well, not much really. The picture on the packet is pretty comparable to the real life product. The base is a lovely crunchy biscuit, but the Wispa filling is where it really shines. It's basically just a big chunk of Wispa shoved on top, and that's awesome. Same texture, same taste, all around delicious, and it's all rounded off with extra Cadbury chocolate for good measure. These are the best Cadbury biscuits I've had yet, a chocolatey assault on the senses with a satisfying crunch. Go and buy some.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment