Thursday 11 September 2014

Today's Review: Ketchup Cheese Mini Cheetos



I do love me a big bag of Cheetos, but alongside the awesome Crunchy Cheetos my parents usually bring back from Oman, there were also a couple of these tiny packets of Mini Cheetos. As you can see in the picture, they're tiny little balls, all conveniently wrapped up in a tube like package that you can empty directly into your face.

Empty these into my face I did, but I wasn't too impressed. These little Cheeto balls are a little too puffy and dry for my liking, and the flavours are nowhere near as bold as they should be. The hint of flavour I did get was quite nice, definitely ketchup and cheese present, but it soon fell flat, leading to a bland finish. These Mini Cheetos are definitely not in the league of the regular or Crunchy kind, even the method of eating them left me devoid of the signature Cheeto dust on my fingers. These are an interesting alternative, and certainly not bad, just nothing special.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment