Wednesday 24 September 2014

Today's Review: Haribo Sour Mango



If there's one thing I love, it's finding a new Haribo variety. Thankfully, my latest Cyber Candy visit presented me with a wide array of Haribo goodness, so I've got a few to get through in the coming days. This one definitely piqued my interest, as I've certainly never had mango flavoured Haribo before, and they're sour to boot. 

Well, I say sour, but they're certainly not too strong. A nice tingle that quickly gives way to a sweet, decisively mango flavour. It's authentic and bold, but unfortunately it doesn't quite last for the lifespan of the sweet itself, meaning every time I was left with a slightly tasteless gummy. So these aren't perfect, but they're definitely a tasty mango sweet, and a must try for all you Haribo fans out there.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment