Sunday 21 September 2014

Today's Review: Sour Patch Kids Extreme


I've reviewed a variety of Sour Patch Kids before, and back then I lamented that the original sweets just weren't all that sour. But I thought all that would change when I picked up this bag of "extreme" Sour Patch Kids. I mean, look at all those different proclamations of how sour they are. They're extreme, they're "super sour", they've even thrown an expletive in there to let you know how serious they are. I tell ya, I was expecting a sour experience so bad that my lips would be sucked back into my tonsils.

But it wasn't like that, of course it wasn't like that. In fact, these Sour Patch Kids are still barely sour. I don't know if my taste buds have deteriorated through years of spicy and sour foods, but these are just very bland. The flavours are all good, nice and fruity, but without the sour kick these are just generic chewy sweets. I'm disappointed, and I'm sure there's something along the lines of false advertising here. Don't bother with these.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment