Wednesday 24 December 2014

Today's Review: Cinnamon Crisps


For someone who used to loathe cinnamon, I've certainly come a long way. I spied this box of Cinnamon Crisps in a 99p shop and thought "Man, those look good". 

Basically, these are cinnamon flavoured biscuits. It's not a thing I've really seen lining the biscuit aisles, but it's a simple enough idea. They're pretty much like Nice biscuits, but with cinnamon instead of coconut. There isn't too much cinnamon, so it didn't blow my head off, but it's certainly noticeable. There's also a nice sprinkling of sugar on top, and it makes for a lovely, sweet, slightly spicy biscuit. There's a lot in the pack, but once I ate one I found it pretty hard to stop. These are lovely crunchy biscuits, with a very subtle cinnamon spice. I'll definitely pick up some more in the future.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment