Friday 12 December 2014

Today's Review: Lemsip Max Apple & Cinnamon


I've been looking out for festive treats over the last few weeks, but I hardly expected to find one amongst the medicines. It makes sense though, my annual winter head cold is rising, and I need Lemsip to keep it at bay. I can abide the lemon stuff, so I normally go for blackcurrant, but today I was spoilt for choice and had to go with this apple and cinnamon flavour. After all, 'tis the season.

While the blackcurrant is quite dark and flavoursome, I was expecting this one to be quite light and bitter, much like the lemon. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised. It has a crisp, fruity Apple taste, with just a hint of spice that warms up the tastebuds rather than setting them alight. In fact, it tastes quite like apple pie, which may sound strange for a drink, but certainly had a soothing effect on my cold symptoms. If you're suffering in these cold months, a mug of this tasty Lemsip should fix you up.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment