Wednesday 31 December 2014

Today's Review: Brothers Cranberry & Lime Cider


The new year is upon us, and I decided tonight was one of the rare occasions I was going to drink. So I picked up a few bottles of cider in order to get a bit merry. T|his one in particular caught my eye, I do like interesting fruity flavours, and this one boasted cranberry and lime all wrapped up in one bottle.

I'm not normally a fan of cranberry juice, it's a little dry for my liking. But in this drink it's a winner. It's bold, dark and fruity, and certainly overrides the taste of the alcohol, it tastes more like sparkling juice than cider. The lime is a welcome addition too, and it's probably what takes the dryness out of the cranberry. It adds a nice sour twist, while keeping the whole thing pretty refreshing. It certainly didn't take long to polish off the bottle, and I'd certainly recommend this flavour to anyone who wants to broaden their cider horizons.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment