Saturday 11 February 2017

Today's Review: Peperami Peanuts


Yeah, Peperami peanuts, because the next logical step from spices salami sticks is to branch out into peanuts. Actually, that does make some sense, they're both snack foods. It certainly worked for me, because as soon as I saw these on the shelf I just had to try them out. In case you hadn't figured it out, these are peanuts, covered in a Peperami flavoured coating. 

The premise is pretty clear, but what about the taste? I have to say, I can't fault it, these are some damn good peanuts. The coating is a crunchy, satisfyingly thick shell, on top of which is layered a generous amount of flavouring. It's smoky, slightly spicy, and undeniably meaty tasting, it tastes just like a Peperami, but, you know, without the Peperami. These peanuts lasted pretty much no time at all, they're great, a lovely amount of spice layered on top of some good quality peanuts. Well worth the purchase.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment