Friday 14 July 2017

Today's Review: Fox's Cookie Minis


It looks like the next big thing is sharing bags of biscuits, and that's not a bad thing at all. Maryland have already brought out their bite-size bags, and now Fox's have followed suit. There are a couple of varieties available at Tesco, and to start with I went for these classic chocolate chip cookies. They come in a nice zip-locked bag too, but with that comes a bizarre set of demands, apparently I need to share and reseal these? One of those alone is a challenge enough.

These are some tiny little cookies. I would have taken a picture, but apparently I was too busy shoving them in my face, and no, I neither shared nor resealed... I guess you can probably tell from those clues that these are delicious. Tiny, buttery, crumbly cookies embedded with a generous amount of chocolate chips. They're sweet, plentiful, and easy to scoff by the mouthful. This bag did not last long at all, and despite my gluttony, I still felt less guilty than I would eating an entire regular packet of cookies. A great bag of fantastic cookies, be on the lookout for them.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment