Thursday 20 July 2017

Today's Review: Asda Chocolate Curls


It's been a long time since Cadbury Snaps lined our shelves, and they're still sorely missed in my household. They were fantastic crisp shaped chocolates, and it was incredibly easy to polish off a whole pack in one. When they disappeared they left a Pringle shaped hole in my heart, so imagine my joy when I saw that familiar design on this box of Curls at Asda. Could they replicate that long lost greatness?

There are a fair amount of Curls in this box, but even so, they didn't last long. These are good, a lovely creamy chocolate in a nice thick shape, studded with crispy rice pieces that gives each one a nice crunch. They're delicious and moreish, I found myself popping them in my mouth one after the other, and they brought me back to the days that I'd do the same with the Cadbury version. As far as I know, these are as good as Snaps, so grab a box of Curls if you want to relive that chocolate crisp experience, or if you just want to experience it for the first time.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment