Tuesday 27 February 2018

Today's Review: Cadbury Oreo Bites


Oreo is the latest Cadbury bar to get the share bag treatment, and it's taken me a while to get hold of some. But finally they have arrived on my counter top, and subsequently into my mouth. Basically, they're a bite size version of the Oreo bar, chocolate bites with a creme filling, embedded with Oreo pieces. It's safe to say that if you like the Oreo bar, or just Oreos in general, you'll like these. The filling is great, creamy with a substantial amount of crunchy cookie bits thrown in. It can get a little sickly after a few pieces, the balance between chocolate and creme isn't as equal as in the bar. But still, a very decent attempt at a new sharing bag. Besides, them being a little sickly made me more willing to share, and that's always more healthy, right?

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment