Saturday 24 February 2018

Today's Review: Choc Lick 'N' Dip


I am a big fan of Choc Nibbles, the tiny nibs of chocolatey goodness that don't look like they should taste as great as they do. So when I saw this fairly sizeable bag in B&M featuring a similar design, I snatched it up straight away. Here we have Lick 'N' Dip, which is essentially a bag of chocolatey dust. It seems like this is the result of some crushed up Choc Nibbles, but this dust is also mixed up with nuts and biscuit. Also, there's a lollipop to dip into it, because I guess selling a bag of pure chocolatey dust might be seen as extreme.

The lollipop doesn't make sense, but I figured that straight away. A combination of strawberry lollipop and chocolate and biscuit dust is not particularly great. I mean, it's not awful, but after a few licks I figured I might as well just be eating this stuff with a spoon. The choc part is pretty fantastic, with a great combination of chocolate, biscuit and nut with a pretty unique texture, that leaves a nice creamy after taste. The back of the pack says you should try sprinkling it on pancakes and the like, and I'm pretty sure that's a great idea. If you love Choc Nibbles, you can't go wrong with this stuff. You just might want to ignore the lolly. There's way too much in the bag to even eat with the thing anyway.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment