Thursday 15 February 2018

Today's Review: Walkers Sensations Sweet Chilli Prawn Crackers


As the Beach Boys once said, "I'm snacking on new Sensations." I may be paraphrasing, but it does adequately describe me right now, in the wake of not one, but two new varieties of Sensations hitting the shelves. There's a carribean jerk chicken version of the regular crisps, but these ones piqued my interest more, some sweet chilli prawn crackers. I'm used to the greasy ones you get with your Chinese, which are fine, but I was hoping these would add a little bit of finesse.

These are some clean tasting crackers, no greasiness in sight, and a satisfying crunch when you bite into them. The prawn is evident straight away, it's not an outrageously strong flavour, and it sticks around for quite a while. There are a few spices chucked in there to add a bit of an exotic taste, but the heat doesn't particularly present itself in the initial stage. After eating a few I started to feel a certain amount of spiciness that is still slightly present in the after taste, but I was hoping for a simultaneous prawn and chilli experience. Still, these are some really nice prawn crackers, well worth a try.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. One of the worst things I have tasted

    ReplyDelete