Sunday 7 July 2013

Today's Review: Hay Fever

Summer is definitely here. I know this because my summer sense is tingling, and by that I mean my entire face is tingling. Also streaming, and itching. I have hay fever.

I never used to get hay fever. My summers were full of carefree, childish joy, skipping through fields and burying my face in wild flowers. Well, not quite, but I certainly could have done that. But over the past few years my face has managed to become itchy and swollen at the mere waft of pollen. I don't even have to go outside for my eyes to start itching like hell.

But there's nothing I can do about it. I take tablets every day, which certainly takes the edge off, but I still find myself walking around looking like I've been sobbing in a corner somewhere, sneezing at the most inappropriate moments. Hay fever is awful, so awful that it makes me dislike summer. No one should dislike summer.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment