Monday 9 April 2018

Today's Review: Strawberry Nut M&Ms


Yes, it's another variety of M&Ms. I wish we got even half the flavours that come out in the US, even if they're slight variations on the originals. Here we have strawberry nut, which you can imagine is like peanut M&Ms, but with strawberry flavoured chocolate. An interesting little twist, but it means there's not all that much to say about them. Peanut M&Ms have always been my least favourite, but I've come to appreciate nuts a lot more over time, so I'd still say they're pretty good. The addition of strawberry chocolate, however, is not a winning move. It tastes like strawberry, a little, but it's somewhat artificial, and doesn't particularly work well with the peanuts. The chocolate is overly sweet, and that nice balance of sweet and salt you'd find in the regular peanut bag is thrown off. So yeah, not great. Maybe I should have gone for that bag of coffee nut...

My rating: 2/5

1 comment:

  1. ive got some of the coffee nut ones but ive not tried them yet. my bro said they were good.

    ReplyDelete